Realize the Vision for Success
The Vision Resource Center is an online learning and collaboration platform for all professionals in the California Community Colleges. The content provided will support every individual and college as we work together toward the Vision for Success goals.
Find over 8,000 eLearning modules to help reach your professional development goals and systemwide goals.
The California Community Colleges Chancellor’s Office regularly develops learning modules related to the priority work going on in the system.
- Pursuing the Vision for Success
- An Introduction to Guided Pathways
- AB 705: Corequisite Support in California's Community Colleges
- Dual Enrollment
- Supporting Undocumented Students
A Variety of Content from LinkedIn Learning and Skillsoft
Access a catalog of over 8,000 learning modules from Skillsoft and LinkedIn Learning (now offering all Lynda content). Users can add courses to their transcripts for tracking and reporting. Integrated colleges also have access to information security training modules from SANS.
Online communities in the Vision Resource Center empower every professional to build communities of practice, ask for help and share ideas with colleagues, and directly access updates, resources and information.
Connect with Colleagues
Engage with fellow faculty, staff, administrators, and trustees across the system in communities built around key areas such as Guided Pathways, the Student Centered Funding Formula, Financial Aid, and many more.
Each community is moderated by a California Community Colleges subject matter expert who can help address questions from community members and will share relevant resources and documents.
LOCAL COLLEGE INTEGRATION
Each college can fully integrate with the Vision Resource Center platform to provide both local and systemwide support for its professionals. The Vision Resource Center is built on the Cornerstone platform, and integrating locally opens up even more features.
Upon login, users at integrated colleges will see that college’s welcome page, which can be used to prioritize local messaging and content. In addition, integrated colleges and districts can create their own communities for local collaboration. Learn more about customization options.
One-Stop-Shop for Professional Development Reporting
All professionals at the college can select, track and report their professional development hours directly in the Vision Resource Center. Cornerstone can streamline professional development and/or compliance training at your college.
Find Out More About Local Integration
Get an overview of the process and learn how your college can take the first steps toward full integration.
- New Learning: Vision for Success Virtual Summit: Innovations in Teaching and Learning
- New Learning: Vision for Success Virtual Summit: Equitable Placement with Integrity
- New Learning: Vision for Success Virtual Summit: Using Funding Structures to Drive Equity-Centered Student Success
- New Learning: Vision for Success Virtual Summit: Meeting Students’ Basic Needs
- New Learning: Vision for Success Summit: Dismantling Structural Racism
- New Learning: Courageous Leadership, Lake Tahoe Community College