In the Spring of 2018, the Chancellor’s Office presented a second set of Guided Pathways workshops built around feedback from the fall series. The video playlist below captures the responses from the panel of experts to some of the most pressing questions that were identified at the first series of workshops, as well as a statewide overview of Guided Pathways implementation.
The below playlist contain videos on:
• Early Guided Pathways Outcomes
• Rooting Guided Pathways in Equity
• Early Steps and Wins with Guided Pathways
• Faculty Role in Curricular and Program Transformation
• Overview of Guided Pathways Self-Assessment Results and Workplan
• Innovation, Risk, and Equity with Guided Pathways
You must be logged in to send a message to the contact.